Yesterday the first match took place, which ended in the defeat of your team – what do you think was missing?
– A good team played against us, initially we wanted to play on defense, but the opponent in this match was better. This is the first game, a new sport for us, we are learning, how to play, and I am sure that with each match the game of our team will be getting better.
What are your personal and team expectations from the tournament?
– As I said, this is a new sport for us, the feeling from the tournament is the most positive, everything is going well. Such a major tournament is something new for us, we are very interested, we want to understand everything as soon as possible and start showing the best results.
What are your personal expectations?
– Of course I want to win, but let’s see how everything goes. The most important thing for me is the team and I am ready to give all of myself for the team to win.
Did you like the work of the refereeing panel at your match?
– In general, everything was fine, yes, most likely there were small mistakes and unnecessary pauses, but we understand that this is also a new sport for referees, I am sure that in 2-3 days the referee team will gain enough experience to work at the tournament for the highest level.
Which team do you think will be the most interesting for you?
– Well, first of all, it’s Armeets and Torpedo. Armeets knows how to play, they have chemistry, but we also want to take revenge from them for yesterday’s defeat.
And Torpedo is the second Slovak team, there will be a fundamental rivalry with them throughout the tournament, believe me.